At The Muscle House Nutrition, we designed our Endurance BCAA + Creatine not just for the athlete or body builder, but for the every day man or woman interested in embracing the fitness lifestyle.
When you're working hard, EVERY muscle screams in agony at every rep or stride you take, yet, you still don’t quit, you push on and on to maximize muscle breakdown for maximized muscle repair for maximum growth.
Whether you’re an athlete, a bodybuilding or just into the fitness life style, our Endurance BCAA + Creatine can put your workout over the edge. Stand out and be different!
In our ENDURANCE BCAA + CREATINE supplement, we use the most effective, scientifically established ratio of BCAAs because we know it’s the difference between your first rep to your last rep or your first step to your last mile. We include clinically verified servings of beta-alanine, citrulline malate, Creatine, Magnesium, Potassium because we know your last rep and torn muscle fibers depend on it!!!
TMH-ENDURANCE BCAA was formulated for athletes, bodybuilders, fitness freaks, beginners and advanced people for the highest intensity endurance training, muscle recovery and muscle growth.BCAA Benefits
- Increased muscle growth
- Decrease muscle soreness
- Reduced exercise fatigue
- Prevent muscle waiting
- Benefits people with liver disease
BCAA’s Are Made Up of 3 Essential Amino Acids
- L-Leucine is a dietary amino acid with the capacity to directly stimulate myofibrillar muscle protein synthesis. This effect of leucine arises results from its role as an activator of the mechanistic target of rapamycin (mTOR), a serine-threonine protein kinase that regulates protein biosynthesis and cell growth.
- L-isoleucine is the L-enantiomerof isoleucine. It has a role as a Saccharomyces cerevisiae metabolite, an Escherichia coli metabolite, a plant metabolite, a human metabolite, an algal metabolite and a mouse metabolite. It is an aspartate family amino acid, a proteinogenic amino acid, an isoleucine and a L-alpha-amino acid. It is a conjugate base of a L-isoleucinium. It is a conjugate acid of a L-isoleucinate. It is an enantiomer of a D-isoleucine.
- L-Valine is a branched-chain essential amino acid that has stimulant activity. It promotes muscle growth and tissue repair. It is a precursor in the penicillin biosynthetic pathway.
- Magnesium helps with energy, muscle strength, flexibility, sleep and stress management — everything you need. ... Without enough magnesium, muscles can't properly relax, possibly causing cramps. Low magnesium can create a buildup of lactic acid, known to cause post-workout pain and tightness.
- Potassium - Athletes should be especially concerned with their potassium intake; potassium plays a role in the storage of carbohydrates to fuel your muscles. In addition, the frequency and degree to which your muscles contract depends heavily on having the right amount of potassium in the body.
- Beta-alanine supplements increase carnosine levels, they help your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise. This lessens overall fatigue. In summary Beta-alanine supplements increase carnosine, which reduces the acidity in your muscles during high-intensity exercise.
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 - During intense strength training, lactic acid builds up in your muscles and causes that characteristic muscle burn that slows you down. ... The malic acid in this powder gives you the benefit of extra energy for improved endurance and muscle pump.
- Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise. Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance