The most satisfying feeling you get in the gym is the “PUMP” and achieving that pump means your stretching, tearing, volumizing your muscle fibers which ultimately grows your muscle! Can you really disagree? We all have our different reasons for training? Of course, overall health and well-being, the satisfaction of dedication, achieving a goal, building your dream physic, Feeling great, Stress reliever etc…and looking great!! – All valid, All noble and good reasons for dedicating your life to the IRON! (BE DIFFERENT LOOK DIFFERENT). But, let’s be honest – the rawest, most visceral, most primal satisfaction you can possibly enjoy is the feeling of an intense PUMP that seems as if it will tear your skin off.
When was the last time you had a skin tearing PUMP? With TMH PUMP EXTREME, we can confidently say you will never struggle to answer that question again. We have taken our standard, TMH quality approach – amazing ingredients, in clinical servings, all formulated in a non-proprietary blend – to the issue of pumps, and we have produced a product whose name simply couldn’t have been anything else.
TMH PUMP EXTREME is verified by science, backed by clinical research, and have been shown to increased blood flow through a number of independent mechanisms. The pump from TMH PUMP EXTREME is therefore not just for vanity – though, you will likely spend more time in front of the mirror…haha! – But is also of real, verifiable, and measurable physiological benefit.
TMH PUMP EXTREME is “Skin-bursting,” and “intense.” See why for yourself and try TMH PUMP EXTREME!
- Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid) - significantly increased blood lactate (lactic acid) levels, which may hinder maximal exercise performance and actually reduce time to exhaustion. In agreement with this study, another study showed that ingesting excess B3 before exercise may impair exercise endurance
- Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid) also called pantothenic acid, is one of the most important vitamins for human life. It's necessary for making blood cells, and it helps you convert the food you eat into energy. Vitamin B5 is one of eight B vitamins. All B vitamins help you convert the protein, carbohydrates, and fats you eat into energy.
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C is involved in a number of biochemical pathways that are important to exercise metabolism and the health of exercising individuals. These changes could be associated with increased exercise-induced oxidative stress.
- L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body and is a potent precursor to the amino acid L-Arginine which is a precursor for nitric oxide (NO) synthesis. Nitric oxide is a potential modulator of blood flow, muscle energy metabolism, and mitochondrial respiration during exercise
- GlycerPump™ is a new, stable form of glycerol powder, yielding 65% glycerol content. In fact, word from Pinnacle Ingredients is that GlycerPump™ is so stable it may actually improve the stability of certain formulations. The carrier for this new-age glycerol supplement is silicon dioxide. The uniqueness is the method of the spray-drying which creates the stability.
- Nitrosigine prepares muscles for the strain and rigor of exercise. Nitrosigine has been shown to significantly reduce markers of muscle damage from exercise such as creatine kinase. Clinical research showed that Nitrosigine reduced creatine kinase levels after exercise by 56%.
- Agmatine is the next generation arginine and is often referred to as "Super Arginine" because of its ability to give explosive increases in Nitric Oxide synthesis. Increased nitric oxide results in vasodilation, which increases blood flow, nutrient delivery to skeletal muscle, and oxygen transport.
- Creapure-Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise. Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance