As you probably know, Testosterone is your #1 MUSCLE BUILDER! If you’re doing everything right with nutrition and training, but not seeing further results, you may have low testosterone. But, that’s okay, because our exclusive testosterone booster supplement has your back, offering the newest evolution in healthy testosterone male support.
What Went Into Our Testosterone Booster
The Muscle House Test-Booster has only the highest quality ingredients, backed by clinical research, and includes serving sizes reflected in the literature.
At The Muscle House, we created a formula packed with actual effective ingredients targeting multiple pathways of healthy testosterone support. DHEA, an ingredient with a long history of use in traditional medicine now backed by an unimpeachable record of being a pro hormone, which supports healthy testosterone and hormone optimization. We could’ve given you DHEA and left it at that, because the ingredient is that good. But we didn’t. We included 7 other testosterone boosting agents, making our product the best, most comprehensive, multi-pathway testosterone support product on the market today by far!!
The Muscle house has created a formula that you’ll know is working due to higher energy, more focused and clearer mind, better sleep and a more intensified work out.
If you don’t know your best yet, you’ll certainly know it when our testosterone supplement helps you reach it! Don’t let low testosterone keep you from reaching your fitness goals!!
What to Expect From Our Testosterone Booster
- Higher energy levels
- Better deeper sleep
- Higher sex drive
- Clearer mind
- Better muscle pump
- Lean muscle gain
- Fat loss
Test-Booster Ingredient Breakdown
- Bryonia Laciniosa is an herb that has been used as an aphrodisiac and anti-ageing supplement in Ayurvedic medicine. It has been shown in animal studies to support rises in testosterone levels among other hormone levels
- Ashwagandha - those who took ashwagandhahad significantly greater gains in muscle strength and size. In summary, Ashwagandha has been known to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, and increase strength in men
- Tribulus Terrestris increases muscle mass and may promote gains in strength and lean muscle. This herbal supplement may be beneficial for helping to improve muscle mass, and increase muscle strength, as well as their capacity.
- Boron Citrate - According to a 2015 review of literature published in the IMCJ, taking a 6-mg dose of boron for just a week has the following benefits: increases the metabolism of the total testosterone in your body to free testosterone, which is used for many sex-related functions.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Has been known to increase testosterone levels naturally.
- Indole-3-Carbinol: Carbinol is a well-known vegetable extract that can be used for helping to clear your body of free radicals. It is also a negative regulator of estrogen.
- Mucuna pruriens is used to promote muscle growth, increase strength and has been proven to raise levels of testosterone. It can help reduce menstrual discomfort in women and increase sperm motility in men. It can also help decrease psychological stress and increase sex drive.
- Sodium caprate, a medium chain fatty acid, is a well-recognized absorption enhancer. It has been used clinically to enhance the rectal absorption of the low molecular weight drug ampicillin (11), and it has been extensively shown to improve the bioavailability of drugs which are offer poorly absorbed.
- DHEA supplements are sometimes used by athletes because of a claim that it can improve muscle strength and enhance athletic performance. That's because DHEA is a "prohormone," a substance that can increase the level of steroid hormones such as testosterone.