The Muscle House Stim Agent is your ultimate multipurpose pre workout supplement! Intense energy, intense focus, long lasting endurance, strength and MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION is what we created here!
What is This Game-Changing Pre Workout Supplement?
A MULTI-FUNCTION pre workout supplement, our (15) complex ingredient profiles are specifically designed for maximum usability.
TMH Stim Agent was designed for focus, energy and motivation, – and our unique formula does just that. We included a whopping 300mg of the superior citicholine form, Citicoline (CDP-choline), to increase feelings of wakefulness and to promote the laser focus associated with that ingredient.
We included the wonderful and amazing dopaminergic herb, Mucuna pruriens, for maximum mind-to-muscle connection. We also included a combined 400mg of combined caffeine anhydrous and theobromine, for all the effects those two brings: wakefulness, energy, attention, and the motivation to annihilate your workout!
Then, we topped off with the remaining ingredients - L-Tyrosine, Lion Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus), L-Theanine, Phenylethylamine, N-Methyltyriamine, Theobromine, Halostachine, isopropylnorsynephrine, Theophyline, Yohimbine HCL, Rauwolscine.
Altogether, you are looking at a matrix of energy, euphoria and focus derived ingredients – TMH has addressed every major stimulant pathway at far, far above industry standard serving sizes! TMH Stim Agent is the superior of energy and focus agent on the market today! Guaranteed!
Stim Agent Pre Workout Supplement Ingredient Breakdown
- Beta-alanine supplements increase carnosine levels, they help your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise. This lessens overall fatigue. Summary Beta-alanine supplements increase carnosine, which reduces the acidity in your muscles during high-intensity exercise.
- L-Tyrosine is often supplemented for its proposed fatigue-reducing, focus-producing and mild stimulant type effects. This makes it a popular for use in the gym and in the classroom.
- Lions Mane Mushroom - Contains anti-fatigue properties and increases energy. Improves concentration, focus, and overall cognitive function. Reduces inflammation and recovery time. Accelerates fat metabolism. Improves gut health and boosts the immune system.
- Anhydrous means without water and caffeine anhydrous is a processed, dehydrated form of caffeine. Many people enjoy the feeling of alertness and energy that a caffeine supplement provides. Although they have different forms, caffeine and caffeine anhydrous are chemically the same
- Citicoline improved memory deficits at the two times tested, while physical exercise only in the long-term test. Physical exercise also increased cell proliferation and neurogenesis in the granular cell layer of the dentate gyrus.
- Mucuna pruriens extract – Improves sleep (promotes deep sleep), reduced body fat & decreased cellulite, decreased wrinkles, improved skin texture and appearance, increased lean muscle mass, increased mood and sense of wellbeing.
- L-theanine works by raising alpha waves and increasing neurotransmitters, enabling a calming effect without any detrimental effects on mental performance. If you're a bodybuilder who takes a pre-workout supplement with caffeine, L-Theanine can help offset its stimulatory effects.
- Phenylethylamine, which has a chemical structure very similar to amphetamine, may play a key role in the “runner's high”. Several previous studies have identified exerciseas a potent anti-depressant.
- N-methyltyramine will stack very well with other pre workout ingredients, like our BCAA + Creatine, and pump boosters. It also goes well with other stimulants and may potentiate their effects. N-methyltyramine is being hailed as the new DMAA, so make sure to use it safely and responsibly.
- Theobromine. This ingredient helps fight off additional hunger cravings with its appetite suppression properties so you can have a clear sense of mind during your workouts.
- Halostachine - also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine is a compound that shares similarities with the PEA family so may also be considered an alkylamine. However, as a beta agonist it does have the ability to increase energy, focus and alertness.
- Isopropylnorsynephrine hydrochloride is a form of synephrine, demonstrating higher biological activity and therefore stronger effect. It is especially recommended to sportsmen and people who want to reduce body mass. It can be found in citrus fruits, especially bitter orange.
- Theophylline improved cardiorespiratory performance in these patients with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease mainly by increasing the ventilatory capacity.
- Yohimbine HCl is a supplement known for supporting weight loss and enhancing sexual wellness. Yohimbine is a fat-burning compound that is found in the bark of Yohimbe, an evergreen tree found in parts of Central and Western Africa. It is commonly used to lose fat during periods of short-term fasting.
- Rauwolscine helps you in losing fat, by affinity to alpha-2-adrenergic receptors . It also causes serotonin-like actions , and that is why you can feel better, your mood can be improved, and you can feel more excited!